Saturday, April 26, 2008

You Probably Think I'm Just A Kvetch

I know that I kevetch plenty about cleaning for Pesach, and now I'm going to tell you the truth. I hate putting everything back even more.

All through that last day of chag (holiday) all I can think of is the dishes and mess and cleaning and drying and bagging. B"H, at least my husband does the heavy work, but I'm soaking from all the dishwater.

I think it's time to go to the neighbors' for their Maimona celebrations and all that yummy stuff, mufletta with butter and honey...

OK, B"H, Thank G-d, I'm not a Moroccan housewife.

2 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

If you were a Morrocan housewife you would have been brought up completely differently and you would probably not know what to do with yourself when you were not cooking and feeding people yummy stuff :)
That's kibbitz galuyot!

Batya said...

Risa, right as usual. It was so nice sitting at my neighbors' with neighbors from all different eidot.

I took pictues, but I'm not starting with th at now.

It's long past my bedtime.