Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Blogger Stops Sticky-Taping!



Your post will be automatically published on 5/6/08 at 8:22 AM.

Sticky-taping is when you post something which you want to stay on the top of your "page." You want it to be the first post seen, even after posting new articles/notes to your blog. I've been doing it for years, but all of a sudden, I got this notice from blogger that they're saving the post. Ok, that has its advantages, but it's not what I need at the moment.
Has blogger made other "arrangements" for those who want to "sticky-tape?" I don't want the post to be there forever. It's not for the banner. I just wanted it to go on top of the one I had just written.
So, now if you're curious and it isn't yet 8:22am for you Israel time today, then you'll just have to wait to see that post.

3 comments:

Rafi G. said...

it can still be done. What you have to do is this:
publish your post right away with the current time. Then you go back and edit the post and change the time and date to what you want it to be for sticky posting it.

Jacob Da Jew said...

Hey, I was just wondering about the same thing! Thanks , Rafi.

Batya said...

j, glad to know it's not just me.

I'm glad that rafi g figured it out.