Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Is It "New Old Books," or "Old New Books?"

Well, I have a bunch of books, new for me, but old in actuality. My friend is "downsizing," getting rid of things, so she'll fit into a smaller home. And she invited me over to "shop." The price was right. You can't get cheaper than "nothing," so I took some of her old books, but they're new for me, and when I finish with them, I'll just pass them on, since I no longer collect books, certainly not of the "light" reading variety.

So if you're interested, and within schlepping distance, please let me know.

2 comments:

Leora said...

And can those of us way out of schlepping distance get any book reviews? ;-)

Batya said...

Book #1, Erin's Child, almost finished. Part of a saga, but worth reading just the same. G-d willing, I'll finish it tonight.