Monday, June 02, 2008

Capturing Time

One of the worst things about bus traveling is the time wasted, waiting. And I'm not a very good "waiter." It drives me nuts. I have to do something! I'm not the type to just doze. If I wasn't afraid of heights, I'd climb the walls.

Last week we ended up waiting for the last, the
11:30pm bus twice. If I had been alone, I would have gone to the French Hill stop where there's a chance of catching rides, but pay attention, I did write "we."

So, what's there to do in Jerusalem's Central Bus Station? Take pictures, of course. By 11pm, most stores are long closed, but the big Ne'eman bakery chain stays open.

Photobucket

Enjoy the pictures. They're a lot better than being there waiting for a bus.


Photobucket

Photobucket
There's more, maybe I'll show you another time.

3 comments:

Leora said...

Oh, dear, you shouldn't have shown me that last one. Jerusalem is starting to look like the mall in East Brunswick, NJ. Sigh.

Sarah Likes Green said...

yum :)
i was there. love the chocolate triangles.

Batya said...

leora, this is one of the more "Israeli" malls. In the larger ones, you'd think yourself at a mall abroad with ACE, Toys r us etc.

sarah, protected by my camera, in the guise of your roaming photographer, I don't eat.