Sunday, July 13, 2008

Don't Forget HH and KCC

I may be far from my home computer, but I still try to stay in touch with the jblogging world.

Sunday is Havel Havelim day and here it is! Also, don't forget that Soccer Dad hosting the next Kosher Cooking Carnival.

So please send in your links to the next Kosher Cooking Carnival! There is no limit to the amount of posts you can send, as long as they fit the criteria, which is anything concerning kosher food, cooking, halacha etc. You may also send in links to other bloggers' posts.

Please use the carnival submission form.

Now, I must pack up my stuff and get ready to go to my cousin's daughter and see the posh town where the capetbagger Clintons' have their New York residence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just made a parve banana cake a friend made last Shabbat. I'll submit it if it's fine.

Batya said...

Sounds perfect!!