Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally Slept Normally

Amazingly, my arrival in New York wasn't accompanied by jetlag, but I made up for it when coming home. I just didn't function for two days and two nights.

I also find the sun too strong and don't like leaving the house except early to get to the pool. Last night, Baruch Hashem, I fell asleep my usual time and this morning, at first not quite recognizing the sound of the alarm--though I heard it-- I woke up on time.

Once I get back from the pool I have to finish unpacking, cook and get ready for Shabbat. We've invited guests, a small family, lots of fun.

One interesting thing. This year there are lots more women during women's hours at the pool. Many just make it over the "18 and up" age restriction, but it's good for the future of the pool and the adult hours.

I still have another picture CD to blog, but most of the pictures are from the Jerusalem tour, I took with the yeshiva high school staff the night before I flew to New York. I'm not going to deal with it, bli neder, until after Shabbat. It'll be too time-consuming.

Shabbat Shalom

No comments: