Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just a Taste

Jetlagged and thinking it's just afternoon, I'm going to post a few of my New York pictures.



ju-ju 08 Shiloh jm ny 538

ju-ju 08 Shiloh jm ny 602

ju-ju 08 Shiloh jm ny 499


Of course, here in Israel, it's really after midnight.

And of course, since the word "taste" makes me hungry, just to remind you that it's Kosher Cooking Carnival time.

Soccer Dad hosting the next Kosher Cooking Carnival. So please send in your links to the next Kosher Cooking Carnival! There is no limit to the amount of posts you can send, as long as they fit the criteria, which is anything concerning kosher food, cooking, halacha etc. You may also send in links to other bloggers' posts. Please use the carnival submission form.

Have fun!

5 comments:

Leora said...

>it's really after midnight
So go to sleep! Set your internal clock to Israel's clock.

Look forward to seeing more of Batya viewing NYC.

I submitted a post to KCC about brown rice this morning.

Can you put me up as the August host on the KCC blogcarnival.com page? After you've rested, of course.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more pictures! It's always enjoyable to see familiar places from different perspectives.

Enjoy suburbia! Especially the pool!

Batya said...

leora, I don't know how to list more than one month in advance. And I can't sleep. Arriving in the afternoon's a problem. I had coffee to stay up until night, and now it's really late and I'm not tired. Maybe the booze will help.

t' thanks and thank you, too, leora about the pics. I came home with over 500 new ones. Of course, I won't post the family ones, but NY is pretty.

I can't go to the pool until tomorrow night.

Anonymous said...

I've just submitted a "banana cake" recipe.
Leora: On one blog your name appears as the August host but I can't remember whether there is a link to you or not.

Batya said...

Great. Yes, she is, and I'll get things more under control, G-d willing.