Sunday, July 06, 2008

Travel Changes

The other day, my mother said that my husband had a message from El Al that his flight was changed. Now, he planned everything so he would arrive in time for university classes.

So he called El Al for details. The new flight isn't early enough. El Al said that they had contacted our travel agent to notify him that my husband needed to arrange another flight--that was a month and a half ago--of course, there wasn't anything else available. To guarantee full flights, they've cancelled some. After he got off the phone and told me, suddenly I realized that my flight, an exact week later, may also be cancelled. I liked that flight, since I'll be able to go swimming immediately after getting home. That's what I did last year. Coming in later, the sun's too strong and the pool will be full of little kids.

Yes, my flight was also changed.

OK, that does give me a slightly longer visit. But I'll have to wait another day or two to show off my new bathing suits.

3 comments:

therapydoc said...

The airlines are driving us all crazy. Good luck. It's in His hands.

Anonymous said...

Oy vey. What a mess. Good luck.

Batya said...

doc, t, so true
I know that all that's important is safe and healthy. G-d willing, it will all work out.