Friday, September 19, 2008

I Did It!

I joined facebook. I wrote a simple profile, made a business card, found two "friends," whom I am acquainted with in real life, and now I'm waiting for it to "take off."

From what I finally understood at that Tachlis event, was that I had to keep updating my internet connections/venues or whatever they're called.

My priority/goal is to find a way to have my facebook show my blogs updated with each posting, and I guess to put some facebook badge on my sidebar. I have to join the right "groups."

So, all I can say is:
HELP!


PS Twitter will come later; it just seemed too... obsessive, when I don't want something so "frequent."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get sucked into facebook!
To add your feed, go to:
http://www.new.facebook.com/editnotes.php?import

And put in: http://me-ander.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Enjoy!

Batya said...

Avi, thanks, that's why I didn't want to start.

Thanks for the instructions.

I hope not to "enjoy" it too much.

Batya said...

Avi, thanks again. I put shilohmusings up.