Sunday, September 07, 2008

I Think I Need More Sleep, Or Something

I've been getting up at 5am. Yes, you've been wondering how I blog so much. At that hour, do you think I could do housework? Actually, at what hour do you think I do housework? Keep guessing...

I think I've been going to bed too late, at least too late for someone who wakes up so early.

Tomorrow is a big and traumatic day. I'm going to my former place of work to take care of some of the more "official" things to get my severance pay etc and arrange unemployment insurance etc. Yes, lots of etc's. Considering how I hate filling out forms it's hard to believe that I was raised by a CPA.

I keep trying to tell myself that:
"Utter idiots get all the money owed to them without having nervous breakdowns, so what's holding me back?"


Maybe it's because I'm not an idiot...

No comments: