Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last Day!!

Our pool closes today, tonight.
We have a three month pool season here in Shiloh. I always take "membership" to encourage myself to go as often as possible. It's very close to the house, but not so close as to hear the noise of boisterous kids.
All of the hours are separate, males and females don't go at the same time, except for very young children, up to the first grade. We even have female lifeguards for women's hours.
During the rest of the year I try to get to the pool in Neve Yaakov, in Northern Jerusalem, once a week.


So, I'm going to try to get a good hour in the pool this morning. And I have a busy day planned after that.
Here's a glimpse of the pool and the children's wading pool.



2 comments:

Leora said...

Such a pleasure to look at the pool. Hope you had a nice last day.

I wrote up a post about putting a link around an image. I hope this can help you, and please ask questions.

Batya said...

It was lovely!

Now I'll check your post!