Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trying Again

If at first you don't succeed, then try at least a couple more times before quitting!


So here I go again:


I'm going to post a picture.


Then I'll copy the code with embedded link of Leora's picture.



Then I'm going to copy the code to my picture and another of Leora's, and then I'll try to "marry them off," sort of like building Frankenstein.



Try clicking the various pictures and see where you end up.


jbloggers


I hope I don't end up in the funny farm...

Well, I don't think it will work right. There's too much picture code with blogger, so I'm going to try again with photobucket. I just won't spellcheck--I hope.





2 comments:

Leora said...

I'm enjoying this.

You might want to check your jbloggers photo. I did get somewhere when I clicked on the other images...yay, Batya!

Batya said...

I guess I'll get there eventually. Did you see my new experiment?