Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bad Way To Start The New Year

The Jewish New Year began, and so far it hasn't been all fun, games and feasting.

Three deaths: Harry Hurwitz, initiator of the Begin Center, it wouldn't exist if it hadn't been for Harry. My Uncle George, and my neighbor, Yehudit.

And I'm gaining weight. I'm eating too much of the wrong things and I haven't been exercising since the pool closed a month and a half ago. A bit of walking just doesn't do it. Of course, I should really get myself to go to the pool in Neve Yaakov tomorrow morning, but of course, I'll just say:
"I'll start next week."
Yes, the famous "next week," the ma~nana (pronounced manyana) of all times. And how am I supposed to put the little ~ over the "n" to get that "nya" sound?

I also have to do laundry, lots of laundry.

KCC is almost finished.

I had better stop kvetching. There are more important things.

Good night

No comments: