Sunday, October 05, 2008

Good Timing

I'm glad that Daylight Savings ended last night. It made the night longer, so I could get up at the "same time" but it was really an hour earlier, since I needed to get out early. Maybe I should stay on that schedule. Or maybe not. It's crazy enough to get up at 5am, but today 5 was 4. But at least I caught the bus.

I went to the pre-Yom Kippur Study Day in Matan, one of the women's Jewish Studies "schools."

Then I went to downtown Jerusalem to buy a dress for my elder granddaughter. I was successful, but once I compared it with the one I wanted to give the younger one, I realized that the dresses are actually the same size. So I have to get another dress for the little one and save the dress I have, which is too big.

I guess I ought to go to bed very early tonight.

No comments: