Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Maybe the Wrong Shoes?

Or I didn't drink enough. I did have a large hat on. Or could it just have been the sugary-fatty junkfood I ate at the "wake." But by the time I made it home from Jerusalem, after attending the 35th Azkarah, memorial, for friends killed in the 1973 Yom Kippur War, I was a wreck.

Since I had made great time traveling in to Jerusalem, I decided to walk from the bus station to the cemetery. I even had a partner, a neighbor who needed to be at almost the same place and time. I guess I held her back. The shoes I wore are great for dancing but not for walking.

Luckily, one of my neighbors on the bus home had his car waiting for us to take us up the hill, because I was chilled to the bone when I stepped out of the bus.

Once home I mixed some techina, just added juice from half a lemon, cut up a garlic and a bit of water and sliced a cucumber. Yes, that was dinner. I took a vitamin C and two Acamols with lots of water. Baruch Hashem, I feel better this morning.

No comments: