Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tech-Type Updates

First of all, there's now a blog called The Kosher Cooking Carnival. It promotes the carnival and is run by WebAds. That means that KCC hosts should see more traffic, making it more worthwhile to host.

The next month available is February, so if you're interested, please let me know. And don't forget to submit a post for entry in the next Kosher Cooking Carnival. It will be hosted by Ill call Baila.

And now, something a little more "techie." I've found that it takes much too much time to upload my little videos on youtube, and frequently, the uploading process just falls down and dies. I noticed that the laptop, which is a bissel more reliable, has a firefox icon in addition to the explorer. So, you guessed it, I tried firefox. I was amazed that it uploaded the videos in a fraction of the time. Now I have it uploading some stills onto Photobucket, do people still use that term?

Bli neder, that means it's not a vow, I'll be posting some great pictures later.

Now on with my day!

2 comments:

Leora said...

Fabulous! Hooray for Web Ads. Blog looks good. Now, if this could be hosted on a server with PHP, it would easy to add a few little submit links instead of depending on blogcarnival.com. Just mentioning.

I'm so glad you figured out Firefox.

Batya said...

At least now I can use both firefox and explorer.

I'll have to speak to webads about it. I'm glad you like it.