Friday, November 14, 2008

Wondering... Is it Worth...

When I think of the hits/visitors/friends/fans/readers etc who make it to this blog, I wonder if I should continue my blogging as I've been doing? Or should I blog it all on Shiloh Musings? It's not that I'd delete this one. 98% of the hits are from google for things like my super simple plain cake and too easy chocolate icing.

If I do that, I'd update the template, with the new stuff blogger has, or maybe I should go to another blog host lilke wordpress if it's also free. That has options like multiple type personalities on the same blog.

Please give me your opinion. I just think it's time for update or change.

Thanks

ps the spellcheck is still insisting that everything's fine when it's not.

5 comments:

Jacob Da Jew said...

Well, I only check this blog...for some odd reason.

Leora said...

I really like this blog. I read your other one, but politics give me a tummy ache. This is the slice of life blog, and I look forward to hearing your latest tale.

Batya said...

Thank you both!

Leora, thanks for the input. That's why I keep it up. Some readers wouldn't have the patience to pick through the politics to get to the personal and kitchen stuff.

jdj, you'd probably like some of the stuff on Shiloh Musings.

And a technical question:
Would one of the better blog servers give me the option of both? As I remember, actually bagelblogger had different tabs for the different types of posts on blogger. He had too many, so it took eons to get it all on my screen.

Anonymous said...

please keep this blog. i agree with leora. too much politics in the other one. :)

Batya said...

Frayda, thanks for the input. I appreciate it.