Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Half Pound!

Considering that I was given two "all you can eat meals" for four days, vacationing in Eilat, I think that an additional half a pound weight loss is great.

If you're planning a vacation, make sure you can get lots of salads, sans dressings. I was able to fill my plate with negative calorie foods, breakfast and dinner. I did have a bit more protein and fats than I should have, but I stayed away from breads, potatoes etc.

And just to make sure I wouldn't crave the desserts out of curiosity, I took a bite of three. After each bite, I said that it wasn't worth gaining weight for more.

Fruits were sweet enough, and I had, still have, some (half my previous) sugar in the morning coffee.

So I hope the
Start Fresh kosher weight loss diet staff is proud of me.

No comments: