Monday, January 05, 2009

JPIX Plus

The very latest JPIX has been posted by Rafi G.

Most of my posting has been on Shiloh Musings, because at a time of war, the posts suit it better.

Today I finally did something I had been wanting to do for years. I packed packages for IDF Israeli soldiers with Packages from Home. I'm planning on blogging about it, most probably on Shiloh Musings.

I had a long day today. I was up at 4am to leave on time to Matan for my Tanach, Bible class there. Then I went to downtown Jerusalem and had passport pictures taken. Both the American and the Israeli are about to expire. I looked around for a new jacket, since my good every day one is stained, but I didn't buy.

Then I did the packing and then I walked to the bus station, from the Beit Knesset HaNasi. I did a lot of walking.

I'm tired.

No comments: