Saturday, March 14, 2009

Looking Forward, Looking Back

I'm pretty busy. I don't know how I would manage if I was working... OK, last week was Purim. Between the pre-Purim Fast of Ester and Shiloh's 2 day Purim, most of the week was taken. Then Thursday night we went out... out to the ballgame. No, "cracker Jacks" or hot dogs. No baseball, but we saw another American game.


Who in a million years would have guessed that we'd be going to tackle football in Israel? In Jerusalem? I wouldn't have guessed, predicted such a thing. I had never been to a game like that in New York. My father didn't go, and I don't remember my brother going, though I left when he was just a high school graduate. They didn't watch the games on TV either. The only time you'd see football on our TV was when my cousins came over.
But somehow, my baby became a football fan and player during his two years in the states. And now he's one of the best defense players in the league. I'm not allowed to say any more.



No comments: