Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Slow

My computer is really dragging this morning. I'm debating between wasting time waiting and going to the other one and wasting time on its card games.

I'm also very upset that I haven't found a ride to a wedding tonight. It's an annoyingly difficult problem. We don't have a car, and some places are very hard to get to by public transportation. When there's something neighbors are also invited to, I (and many others) just post a request to our Shiloh email list, on yahoo groups, and eventually, I get an offer or more. Of course, when it's in Jerusalem, I don't bother and just take a bus. This time, few people are invited, and so far I'm stuck. Also, one of the neighbors used my request/s as the springboard for some nasty comments about those of us who need rides.

And this morning is "male" at the pool, so I don't have that option to cool off...

No comments: