Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jerusalem Food in Kfar Saba

A couple of weeks ago, my cousin and I went to a gorgeous mall in Kfar Saba. Most malls here in Israel have a core of the same stores, and some of those stores can be found in other parts of the world, since they're of international chains, like Toys R Us.



This mall had a choice of familiar eateries, the same ones you can find in downtown Jerusalem and the Malcha Mall. The big advantage for me was that, unlike some malls in the Kfar Saba-Hod Hasharon area, I had a choice of kosher restaurants.


Yes, that's Cafe` Hillel. We treated ourselves to the quiche and side salad, a full meal.

2 comments:

faith/emuna said...

what mall in kfar saba? kanyon arim? the last time i was there (last yr) there werent kosher restaraunts there. so either we really are taking over the country or there is a new mall?

Batya said...

Sorry, I don't know the name. It's half indoors and half out and pretty new. Just get a listing of Cafe` Hillels.