Monday, December 28, 2009

7X7=49 Kosher.com 's KCC!


Yes, the 49th Kosher Cooking Carnival is the the kosher.com blog!  G-d willing, I'll host the 50th next month here at me-ander.

Please check it out and see the great professional job done on this December/Tevet KCC.  Now that I think about it, especially after blogging about the Jewish Calendar, maybe we should start using the Jewish Months for the Kosher Cooking Carnival.  It would be more kosher, wouldn't it?

Please send in your links via blog carnival, and let me know if you're interested in hosting an edition.  Thanks!!

2 comments:

Pesky Settler said...

Have the carnival come out on Rosh Chodesh?

Batya said...

Pesky as you know, I Like to give a certain flexibility, but after the Yovel 50th, maybe we'll start referring to the Jewish Month per carnival, rather than the goyish.