Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Can't Complain; I Can't Complain; I Can't...

This is not a complaint!

It's a .... weather report.  Just in the middle of heating up dinner, let the truth be known that I do my main cooking only once a week when preparing for Shabbat, I noticed that the flame was off, though the stove was on.

Ahh Hah!  I know what that means.  It's time to play switcheroo with the gas "balloons," canisters.

Can you guess?

Well, thank G-d it was raining.  We desperately need rain, lots of it.  So, the fact that I had to go outside in the rain in the dark rainy night to the side of the merpeset, balcony/terrace, close the open "balloon" and open the closed one.  Then I had to turn the stove on again, so the food would heat up.

I may have gotten chilled to the bone, but I can't complain...

No comments: