Thursday, December 10, 2009

One Great Thing About The Google Toolbar

First of all, I must admit that I have no idea how it suddenly appeared on my computer screen, the google toolbar that is.  Even though my elderly computer shouldn't be burdened with anything new and extra, I've decided to keep it for one important reason.  It has a spellcheck!  It's not automatic, like the firefox one on our other computer.  After writing any text, letter, blog, comment etc, I just click it and it very efficiently goes on.

Ever since, I've begun using blogger's new compose mode toolbar, I've had to copy/paste into Word to spellcheck.  That's terribly time-consuming and awkward.  I even wrote to blogger complaining, but they never replied.

So, I now, occasionally, miss some typos, but most of the time I thankfully and gratefully click the google toolbar spellcheck and clean up my posts before publishing them.

No comments: