Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blogging About...

It's not that I can't think of what to blog about, I just have too many ideas in my head, and today I don't really want to blog about them.  If I do, when I call - I'll hear:

"I read it on your blog."

Sometimes that's a drag.  I'd really like to blog a picture post or two or more, but my computer hasn't been cooperating.

I should blog about eating fresh, soft green almonds which I ate at Tel Shiloh this morning when I was down there for our Women's Rosh Chodesh Prayers.  But how could I blog about that without showing you pictures?  Because of the better than usual rainfall (though in Shiloh only 85% of average) the almonds are large and juicy.  "Juicy almonds?"  You must think me mad; that is if you've never seen them before.

Today there was a really nice turn-out, more women than usually come.  No mobs, but it was nice and we even danced.  No, not in the Valley of Shiloh and none of us are single.  Though must of us children who are...

Well enough of this peculiar post.

Have a wonderful month.
Chodesh Tov!

No comments: