Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Request, Prayers, Please

The timing for these things is never pleasant nor convenient.  A dear friend has cancer.  She'll have surgery and additional treatment after Passover.  Instead of getting ready for Passover, she's getting tested, probed, examined, biopsied etc, etc ad nauseum etc.

The doctor prescribed that she just move out of her house for Passover, stay at relatives and friends.  And that's what she'll do.  This is the same doctor who once "prescribed" that neighbors prepare Shabbat food for us, when on a Thursday it was discovered that my #3 had "tzahevet," jaundice and my house was in an upheaval of crying kids, my husband had been away and I hadn't yet recovered from spending six weeks with my baby (#5) in the hospital...

My friend's name?
Rachel bat Echya
Refuah Shleimah
a full and speedy recovery

2 comments:

Keli Ata said...

I will pray for her complete recovery:)


I am very sorry your friend is so ill. May Hashem grant her a speedy and full recovery.

Batya said...

Thank you