Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why The Warnings?

Do I really blog about my kids all that much?  Sometimes they tell me things with the warning:
"Don't tell anyone! Don't blog about it!"
I don't think I mention what I shouldn't.  It's rare for me to post pictures which reveal their faces, or the faces of the grandkids.  Since my husband promotes his identity even using his picture in his blog-banner, I don't have to worry about censoring his face.

I do have permission to remind everyone to visit The Lion's Den, HaGov.  It's kosher and will be closed for Passover.  It's an "open all night" sports bar & grill, where you can watch games and eat and drink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it bothers your kids then you are posting too much, no matter what you may think.

Batya said...

Does that mean they read my blog? I doubt it.

Hadassa said...

Shalom!
Anonymous, I can think of extremely few posts that have featured Batya's children, and they don't mention names. I'm a regular here and I can't name any of their names or remember seeing a picture of any of them. I think there was a picture of a grandson's face at his brit a while back.

Batya said...

Thanks, Hadassa. I posted one picture of a son not long ago.

Actually my husband has been more forthcoming about the kids than I am. Maybe they've mixed it up.