Tuesday, May 04, 2010

List Growing; Please Pray

I've had a short list of people in need of our prayers for a רפואה שלימה refuah shleimah, complete healing/recovery on the sidebar of this blog for awhile.  Unfortunately, it has been growing, and the one name I removed was because my friend had passed away.
I don't list everyone I know who's sick, just certain people.  I mention many more names when I say T'hilim, Psalms daily, and the prayer has a general term to cover all those in need who aren't listed by specific name.  But I do ask that you add those on my sidebar to any lists you have, or when you have the opportunity to say special prayers and especially holy locations etc.

Thank You

Tizku l'mitzvot, May you be rewarded with Mitzvot and never be in need of such prayers.

No comments: