Sunday, May 30, 2010

Should I Open the Windows?


Last night I went to bed in a huff after having an argument with the kid across the street who had decided that right across from my living room windows was the ideal place to have a smelly bonfire.  By the time I had discovered it, having been safely in the den hiding out from Eurovision damage was already done.  The house stinks.

Davka this morning there's no breeze to help remove the soot from my house.

Additional damage was that my good clothes quickly absorbed the smell and have to be laundered.  And it also took me a long time to fall asleep.  Not a great way to start the week.

Tonight I'm off to a wedding so G-d willing the week will be good.

2 comments:

Leora said...

That's lousy. Does this kid have parents?

Batya said...

Wonderful parents who are away.