Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Getting Ready for The Big Trip

I got my travel insurance yesterday, B"H, so that's done. I buy it from my sick fund.  They have a new booklet.  I just hope I don't have to use it.

I still have to sign up for the American Airlines frequent flyer group.  That's the one my agent said is best since it covers all the airlines I use.  Now that I'll have more complicated flying than just deciding between a flight to and from JFK or Newark the El Al one won't give me the service I need.  And then I'll need someone to help me learn how to get the best from them.

We're taking BA from here to Heathrow then direct to AZ.  My father will travel as handicapped with wheelchair.  I wonder if I'll then need to get to the airport all that early, since handicapped don't wait on lines.  I'll also ask my husband to find my good suitcase and pack what I can already.  I don't want to pack just hours before the trip.

1 comment:

Risa Tzohar said...

My mother travels handicapped as well. But it's still a good idea not to come too late. If there are a few handicapped then you end up waiting anyway!