Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Unpacking, Why Is It Always A Problem?

Packing is relatively easy for me.  Of course, when it's for a flight I worry about overweight charges and taking too much or too little, but the act  of packing goes quickly.  Unpacking is always an ordeal, even when I've only been away one night and bought nothing new.

Now after just over two weeks away from home, taking my father to join my mother in  Arizona, my livingroom is cluttered with bags and suitcases, all open and partially full of clothing and gifts for the family. 

I also have lots of laundry which waited for me here, so the second wash is ready to be hung and the third ready to go in the machine.  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this.  It's par for the course for me.

OK now to hang #2, dress enough to doven, grab something to eat and then go the the pool, and then, try to tackle the unpacking and clean-up here in the house...  Hopefully, my husband will find me some goats yogurt to eat or I'll have more of my almonds...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not too keen on unpacking either.
Will your dad stay with your mom?

Batya said...

Yes, B"H, they're back together. They both need help, and they're getting it.

I'm almost finished unpacking...