Friday, January 28, 2011

Shabbat, In Just A Few Hours!

I don't know how much time I'll have to post or do anything on the computer today.  It is Friday, and yesterday was very busy.  I managd to cook the chicken and meatballs early in the morning.  Then I went to work in Yafiz.  After that I attended the most fantastic winning game, American tackle football in Israel, the Jerusalem Lions "Big Blue" slaughtered the Gush Etzion Rebels, B"H, in Jerusalem's Kraft Stadium, 40-16.

The atmosphere at the game was unbelievable.  So much cheering and love.  The team ran to the fans as tribute after the game.

Here's the legendary Diaspora Yeshiva Band for some of their great music to get you/me in the mood for Shabbat and energize me for all the work I have to do today.  Shabbat Shalom

No comments: