Thursday, January 13, 2011

This Time, No Pictures

I did take my camera, but somehow I just didn't feel like taking any pictures at tonight's local elections.  Yes, I usually do take pictures and post them, but I just didn't feel like it tonight.

Elections were held in the library, which is in the same building as the supermarket, green-grocer, clothing-toy store and it'll soon have our clinic, Kupat Cholim Leumit.

I was very comfortably seated in an office chair behind the desk.  Over a quarter of the eligible voters voted.  There was a nice atmosphere.  I wasn't chairman, very happily passed the honor and responsibility over to someone else.  He did a great job.  The committee worked well together.

I love being part of the elections, because I get to see neighbors.  Nothing can be better than that.

Good luck to one and all and Shabbat Shalom.

No comments: