Sunday, April 17, 2011

Logistitcs, logistics, Fitting it all in

I did a ton of cooking today for Passover, and I finished cleaning and..  and... yes, of course I'm tired. 

Luckily we have a custom here.  I don't know when it started.  My husband brings home felafel for the post-Bedikat Chametz, Searching/Checking for Chametz ceremony meal.  I hope I just made sense.   I'm tired, or did I say that already?  My hands are rough and cracked.  My shoulders hurt.  Boy, am I a kvetch!

Now I have to figure out how to put all the cooked food and not yet cooked food in the fridge.  I hope that everything has cooled sufficiently to do it.

Sorry for boring you.  If you have the time, visit To Kiss A Mezuzah.  Her father just passed away, but she still posted the latest Havel Havelim because it was ready, beforehand.

Now back to the kitchen...


Leora said...

I'm here wondering what you cooked. I already have a menu planned for tomorrow's cooking, but Thursday and Friday I will probably get creative in the kitchen again.

Hope you are getting a good night rest right now. And your fridge doesn't overflow (we have two, one that only goes on during a chag).

Batya said...

I don't kasher my oven for Pesach, but we have a special Pesach one, which I only use for parve. I guess instead of giving lots of info in the comment, I can make a post out out what I cooked yesterday.
Once I finished jumping up to do all sorts of things I suddenly remembered, I slept OK but not enough hours, thanks.