Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blogging A Bit Less

You may have noticed that I've been blogging less.  I've made a conscious decision to try to get more sleep, so when I get back home late or watch Law & Order before going to bed I don't return to the computer "just to check" things.  I'm also very busy.  Even part-time work, studying, grandma-ing etc (plus transportation/traveling) take up many hours in the week.

Blogging may reflect life, but it isn't a substitute for living.  I don't get paid for it, so when prioritizing it shouldn't get top billing.

Yes, blogging on multiple blogs is fun.  My blogs are my writing and photography media.  I no longer have to wait in suspense to see if some editor is willing to publish my writing.  I'm the editor, yes, the editor-in-chief.  I've given blogging rights to a few other people.  Generally, before I travel I send them reminders that I'd appreciate their helping me to keep the blog going and updated when I'm sans pc (my personal home computer.)  I'll have to do that pretty soon.

So, if you've been wondering, Baruch Hashem, bli eyin haraa, everything's fine here in "me-anderland."  I'm just too busy living to blog about it at times.

4 comments:

Lady-Light said...

Hey, I'm coming to me-anderland! Yay!

Batya said...

Can't wait to f2f finally!! Refuah Shleimah to your daughter.

Ariella's blog said...

good to know everything is fine.

Batya said...

B"H