Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chatting on Miriyummy!

Mirj, of Miriyummy fame, interviewed me on her blog.  I hope that I don't sound dumb or silly. 

Since her blog is about food, recipes etc.  she asked me questions about food.  I had to think before giving answers, but I was in a rush.  And when I said I'd need "a few minutes," I really did get up and do something else, taking a break from the computer.

I think these interview series/posts are very interesting.  I wonder who else in on her list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for having the kishkes to be the first to be interviewed! I loved getting to know you better, and can just imagine you as a little girl eating the flowers off the birthday cake.

As for who else is on the list? Well, you'll just have to wait and see...

Batya said...

My pleasure. If I hadn't answered immeidately, I would have forgotten.