Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Visiting a Few Friendly Blogs

I haven't done one of these visiting posts for quite a while.  Enjoy, visit, share etc...

Beneath the Wings is suffering electricity problems.  She's wise enough to know that there are worse things in this world.

Sarah, who is the very talented graphic artist who designed both of my blog "header," (forgot the term or am I correct?), posted some lovely pictures from a recent trip to Seattle .

Chavi, the kvetching editor lets us into her life for a day.

Two for the price of one.  Miriyummy chats with Mrs. S.

And saving the best news for last, Hadassa is back at her pink keyboard better than ever, Baruch Hashem!!!

PS, how about some captions, please?

4 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Great roundup!

Batya said...

Thanks, it's because I have such great blog friends. I love your interview.

rickismom said...

Having been AWOL from reading blogs for a while, I only saw this today. Thanks!

Batya said...

understandable, I don't get to do it daily, either