Monday, March 12, 2012

"4 P" Havel Havelim

We're in post-Purim, pre-Passover mode, making this week's Havel Havelim the "4 P" one.  It's hosted very ably by Ya'aqov at Esser Agaroth.  Visit, read the posts and share, thanks.

Havel Havelim is the Jewish bloggers' floating internet magazine, which includes blog posts from jbloggers wherever jbloggers can be found.  It's the responsibility for the jblogger to send in his/her link.  Information about  who's hosting the next one can be found on our facebook page, and I also try to keep up with the latest jblog carnival news on my blogs.  Check the page tabs for the right one.  To Kiss a Mezuza is next week's hostess; click here and send her a message with your post link.

There are two other jblog carnivals.  The Kosher Cooking Carnival is monthly, and I'm hosting the one for Nissan in just over a week.  Send your posts to me, please.  And join our facebook page, too.  I'm also the address for those who would like to host one.  It's fun and can improve your blog statistics.  The jblog carnivals I've hosted are among my most viewed posts ever.

JPIX is a picture post carnival on Jewish or Israeli topics.  It's coordinated by Leora and also has a facebook page.  To submit a link, click here.

No comments: