Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lots to Read!

I've been reading a lot of late, especially considering that it's getting to be Passover much too quickly.  First there's a real book one of my daughters lent me.  It's an amazing book.
The Glass Castle is a 2005 memoir by Jeannette Walls. The book is an autobiographical memoir that recounts Walls' and her siblings' unconventional, poverty-stricken upbringing at the hands of their deeply dysfunctional parents.

And second is that the jblog world is hopping.  Yesterday I posted the Kosher Cooking Carnival and today ima 2 seven posted Havel Havelim.  There are some really great posts there.  I think we're all doing a perfectly fine job running HH from facebook, B"H.  That's where you 'll find all the information about upcoming editions and how to participate.  I also have the info on my blogs.  Look up and you'll see the tab for the special page.

Of course, please read, comment and share ima 2 seven's Havel Havelim!

No comments: