There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 5, 2012

Taking Off The Wraps, Good Timing

At work, Yafiz, Sha'ar Binyamin, we have been preparing for the spring Holiday collection.  G-d has been cooperating in helping us sell out the winter clearance sale clothes by giving us a nice full wet winter.  Last night we began moving all of the remaining winter clothes into the outer part of the store. The spring/summer/Holiday apparel is all waiting tagged/priced etc in boxes.

And today the sun is shining for a change.  We can use some more rain, but we can also use a few days of sun.

From my vantage point here in the den, the sky looks solid blue. That's very energizing for us, for me.  I have a laundry in the machine and another planned.  I'll be able to hang the wash out in the sun.

So, if any of you live in the area, you'll have a real treat if you come into the store.  Ask for me.  Maybe I'll be working when you come to shop.

No comments: