Monday, March 05, 2012

Taking Off The Wraps, Good Timing

At work, Yafiz, Sha'ar Binyamin, we have been preparing for the spring Holiday collection.  G-d has been cooperating in helping us sell out the winter clearance sale clothes by giving us a nice full wet winter.  Last night we began moving all of the remaining winter clothes into the outer part of the store. The spring/summer/Holiday apparel is all waiting tagged/priced etc in boxes.

And today the sun is shining for a change.  We can use some more rain, but we can also use a few days of sun.

From my vantage point here in the den, the sky looks solid blue. That's very energizing for us, for me.  I have a laundry in the machine and another planned.  I'll be able to hang the wash out in the sun.

So, if any of you live in the area, you'll have a real treat if you come into the store.  Ask for me.  Maybe I'll be working when you come to shop.

No comments: