Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bat Aliyah's Debut Heval Havelim

There's a first time for lots of things, and when I think back to my first attempt at hosting a Havel Havelim, I remember confusion and terror.  In those days I didn't know much, and blogger didn't have all these simple icons and options to easily jazz up the page.  I didn't know how to embed links and just copied links complete in the post. Yes, it was awful.  I made lots of mistakes.  Soccer Dad and other bloggers tried to help me long distance via emails, but I barely understood the terminology they used.  Wow!  Thank G-d I have learned a lot since then.

I must say that Bat Aliyah's debut Heval Havelim is very impressive!  She really did a great job. Take a look share and visit the posts, and comment, too.

Next week's HH will be on Esser Agaroth. You're welcome to join our facebook page.

No comments: