Friday, June 29, 2012

Behind The Scenes...

Some of my facebook friends have been wondering why I posted these clown pictures in the summer.  Generally clowns are part of Purim celebrations late winter early spring.  I've also taken clown pictures in the hospital, because it's very common to see "medical clowns" in all sorts of Israeli hospital wards

Things clowns seem rather out of place especially because it's pretty obvious the photos were shot in Yafiz, Sha'ar Binyamin, where I work.

The story behind the pictures is that for whatever reason the Rami Levy administration had decided to entertain the kids the other day and hired these clowns.  I didn't get to see the show, since somebody had to mind the shop, and that somebody was me.  But I did get to take pictures of them as they went off to put on a show, because they used our  "fitting-rooms" as "dressing-rooms."


2 comments:

Miriam said...

Batya....
When children are being entertained, their Mothers can shop .. Rami Leyi has the right idea....

Shabbat Shalom

Miriam
miriamswords.blogspot.com

Batya said...

True, I wish they would do it during the heavy shopping season to make for less "balagan."