Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Not Me, But...

I've been getting emails asking for more details about the big Tfillat Chana event planned for next week at Tel Shiloh.

I invite women to come every month on Rosh Chodesh to pray there together, but I am not an employee and I don't make any money off of it and I'm not involved in the big events.  It's just a project I took on a number of years ago; nobody asked me to do it.  I just felt it needed to be done.

The Tfillat Chana is being run by the tourist office of our regional council, Mateh Binyamin.  For information about the special buses call 08-9712348. 


There's more information on this poster:


You can also call 02-994-4019 during work hours.

I plan on being at The Tfillat Chana next week, so be in touch.

2 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

Looking forward to it!

Batya said...

Risa, G-d willing we'll be together again.