Friday, September 13, 2013

Washed Out Fitness Attempt Times Two

I had been seriously thinking of joining the fitness place in Sha'ar Binyamin, near I work, but then I discovered that their scheduled classes, zumba, belly-dancing, aerobics etc are all during the "wrong" time of the day for me.  I'd need classes early afternoon before night shift begins. 

So, then I tried resuming my walking in the morning, planning on using the free exercise machines in the park near my house.  That never works, because they are always wet when I get there.


Apparently the automatic sprinklers set to water the grass always ends just before I get there leaving puddles of water in all the seats. Am I giving up too easily?  I really don't like the idea of schlepping a shmatta with me for my walks.

2 comments:

Lorri M. said...

It can be frustrating trying to fit exercise into our day. I wouldn't want to take a shmatta along, either.

Batya said...

Yes, Lorri, good intentions aren't enough.