Sunday, October 27, 2013

Wonderful Posts in Damaged Mirror's Havel Havelim

The latest Havel Havelim is on Yael's Damaged Mirrorr, a very special blog.

I wish to thank her for doing such an amazing job.  I highly recommend visiting the posts and sharing them and her HH, too, of course.

Havel Havelim is the weekly Jewish Israel blog carnival, which floats around the internet.  We organize it on our facebook page.  Links can be sent via blog carnival.  The host can add whatever other posts he or she feels will contribute to the quality of the blog carnival.

Havel Havelim isn't the only Jewish Blog Carnival.  There's also the Kosher Cooking Carnival and JPIX.  KCC is organized on our facebook page; links can be sent via blog carnival.  The Kosher Cooking Carnival includes blog posts submitted by bloggers and other chosen by the host.  If you'd like to host an edition, please let me know shilohmuse at gmail dot com.  It seems that I'm hosting the next of both. Maybe I'll somehow combine them.

JPIX is coordinated by Leora, and all information about it can be found byclicking here.

3 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

Combining sounds cool. Maybe that's the wave of the future: one JBlog, with something for everyone, like a magazine with stories, photos, recipes...

Batya said...

Ruti, I do prefer doing them separately, since KCC and HH have different aims, but I am practical. If I'm hosting both in the same week, I prefer combining somehow. I may post on both my blogs, since bc won't recognize it as a douible.
ps I miss your blog. I guess you've been too busy.

rutimizrachi said...

Busy, and the Muse is apparently on vacation. BS"D, she'll decide to come back eventually. ;-)