Friday, December 20, 2013

Upbeat Havel Havelim

There's nothing like Yocheved when it comes to being strong and upbeat.  When I posted on our facebook page that I wasn't home, because we didn't have electricity, heat, water etc and there may not be any for a week or more, begging the bloggers for a volunteer to take this week's Havel Havelim, Yocheved came to the rescue.

So, please visit, share etc and tell her what a great gal she is, ok!

Send links in to blog carnival. And if you'd like to host one, please let me know.  Next week's hostess is A Soldier's Mother.  My pals, whom I know f2f are the best.

Shabbat Shalom!


blog
carnival
past
posts
future
hosts
img
jewish-israel blog carnival aka havel ha

current issue:
Dec 20, 2013
It's MY Crisis and I'll Cry if I Need To

next issue:
Dec 27, 2013
A Soldier's Mother
Add this carnival to My Favorites at  Blog Carnival
 
carnival home ¤submit an article ¤ contact

No comments: