There was an error in this gadget

Friday, April 25, 2014

Detouring in Jerusalem can be so much Fun

Recently I've been taking my Wednesday walk after studying in Matan, because I have a ride which gets me there on time instead of tremping very early and finding myself with time to spare. There's always construction, repairs etc going on in Jerusalem.

I had crossed the street towards the King David at Yemin Moshe, when I came across a barrier.

Yes, that meant that I had to go through the little park. It added a few minites to my walk, not as much for the distance, but because I kept stopping to take pictures.

There were a bunch of chareidi-looking girls all dressed in modest "swimming robes" playing in the fountain.

An additional benefit was that I walked up and down hills, making it for a fitness walk than the sidewalk would have been.

No comments: