Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Would You Believe...?


This lovely vegetable "kugle," crust-less quiche, can even be made with leftovers.

Or you can cook up, I saute only, carrots, onions, squash, cauliflower etc specially for the vegetable kugle. Add just an egg or two a bit of oil, some more seasoning and bake. I made this with vegetables I had cooked up a few days earlier.

This vegetable dish looks fancy and is low carbohydrate and good for dieting and good for serving guests. Trust me, that this healthy vegetable dish is so easy to make that I won't even format it as a recipe. You can also saute a bag of frozen vegetables in a bit of oil, and then mix it with egg and pop it in the oven, moderate heat, like for a cake. Sprinkle some cheese, nuts or seeds on top or mix in for more variety.

Enjoy!

No comments: