Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fitness Starts Young, Bicycles

Yesterday when I was walking down the hill to Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh I swa this lovely sight.


Yes, it's so nice to see all those bicycles. It makes sense for the kids to store/park their bikes there, because the houses on that side of thee road, actually both sides, need to be accessed by a long flight of stairs. This way the kids can ride their bicycles without having to schlep them down the stairs, which can be dangerous besides annoying.

And then when I got down to the Shiloh Hakeduma tourist site I found a bicycle parked right under the sign which has a map.


And one of the featured attractions is a bicycle path.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something classic about photographs with bicycles in them. This is a lovely capture, reminding me of my bicycle days.
-Lorri M.

Batya said...

Lorri I love seeing these signs of natural healthy living